1. Log in. You must be a member of Datashed and logged in to edit an existing project. You also must be an approved member of the project.
2. Find and select the Project or Stream, that you wish to edit. You can either choose your project from your "My Projects" list or find the project through the various search criteria. You can also find projects you are a member of via the "My Account" link at the top right-hand corner of the page.
3. Once you are on the Project Details page of the project, click on the "Project Settings" link with the gears, then click on "Edit Project" from the drop down menu.
4. The project form will appear with any information that was provided previously. Edit the information that you wish to change. This is a good time to also review other information and to complete parts of the form that are blank. Fill out as much information in this form as you can. WARNING - do not change the OSM ID for a Treatment System. This number is used to uniquely identify a project and will be assigned to new projects by the site administrator. If you believe the OSM ID is wrong, please contact the site administrator.
5. Once you are finished, click on the Save button at the bottom of the form.
An older video tutorial on "How to Edit a Project" from the old version of Datashed is still available and still somewhat relevant, but does not exactly match the current process. A new updated video will be developed in the future.