1. Log in
2. Find and select the Project or Stream, that you wish to edit a sample point. You can either choose your project from you "My Projects" list or find the project through the various search criteria.
3. Click on the "Sample Points" link, a dropdown menu will appear. Click "View Sample Points".
4. A new page will open up showing the current list of sample points. Click the "edit" link on the sample point you would like to edit.
5. An editor will open up allowing you to make changes to the sample point.
- a. To Delete the point, click the delete button at the bottom of Sample Point edit form. WARNING - This action will delete the sample point and disconnect any data associated with that point.
- b. To modify the sample point information, simply change the information in the specified edit form. Enter as much information in the form as you can about the sample point. IMPORTANT - This name should not be changed or data you uploaded will become disconnected. Make sure you name the point exactly the way you will refer to it in future spreadsheets and data uploads.
6. Once you are finished, click on the Save button at the bottom of the form.