1. Log in
2. Find and select the Project or Stream, that you wish to add project related files or documents. You can either choose your project from your "My Projects" list or find the project through the various search criteria.
3. Once you are on the Project Details page of the project, click on the "Documents" link, a dropdown menu will open.
4. Click on the "Add New Document" link.
5. A form will appear. Give the attachment a name. Select the file type that most closely matches what the document is such as Report, O&M Plan, Schematic, etc. Use the Browse feature to select the file you wish to upload. Then click on the upload button. WARNING - While a variety of file types can be uploaded, certain file types such as Microsoft Word documents will not be accepted as they present security risks to the site. Often the best file type to use is a PDF format. Free PDF writers are available on the internet such as PrimoPDF and some of the newer versions of Microsoft Office products already contain a PDF writer.
6. Once you are finished, click on the Save button at the bottom of the form.