1. Log in
2. Find and select the Project or Stream, that you wish to create a sample point. You can either choose your project from your "My Projects" list or find the project through the various search criteria.
3. Click on the "Sample Points" link, a dropdown menu will appear.
4. Click the "Add New Sample Point" link.
5. A form will appear. Enter as much information in the form as you can about the sample point. YIf you don't know something, skip it, you can always edit it later.
- a. Make sure you name the point exactly the way you will refer to it in future spreadsheets and data uploads.
- b. It is important to identify if the sample point is either an influent (water entering the treatment system such as an untreated mine discharge) or an effluent (water leaving the treatment system)sample point. To do this, check the appropriate box. If the sample is neither an influent or effluent sample, do not check either box. This is important in order for the Water Quality Summary Table to appear or for the Project Performance data to be calculated and displayed on the Project Details page.
6. Once you are finished, click on the Save button at the bottom of the form.