1. Log in. You must be a member of Datashed and logged in to upload a photo. You must also be an approved member of the project.
2. Find and select the Project or Stream, that you wish to add project related photos. You can either choose your project from your "My Projects" list or find the project through the various search criteria.
3. Once you are on the Project Details page of the project, click on the "Gallery" link, and a dropdown will appear.
4. Click on the "Upload New Image" link.
5. A form will appear.
6. Give the image a name.
7. Either use the Browse or drag and drop the photo to the Photo bock.
8. Add a description about the photoClick on the "Select Image" Icon.
9. Once you are finished, click on the Save button at the bottom of the form.